20 Ιουν 2017

Eight Dividend Companies Increasing Dividend Payouts And Returns To Investors

Eight Dividend Companies Increasing Dividend Payouts And Returns To Investors



As part of my monitoring process, I review the list of dividend increases every single week. I usually focus on companies that have raised dividends for at least a decade, in order to narrow down the list of companies to review. In order to be successful at dividend growth investing, you need to identify companies that can grow earnings, dividends and intrinsic values over time, which you can also purchase at an attractive valuation. I write these reviews in order to educate dividend investors about the quick way I use to look at companies before deciding whether to pursue further research or to discard them for the time being.